We are located one block north of the town square on the corner of Jefferson Street and Hobbs street. You can't miss us. Look for the green patina dome or follow the sound of the chimes from our bell tower. The Beasley center is located behind the church across Bryan street.
Directions from I-65 or from Hunstville on Hwy 72:
1. Exit 351, turn west onto US-72.
2. Continue on US-72 for approximately 2.0 miles and turn right onto Jefferson Street. (A steel railroad bridge crosses over US-72 just prior to the Jefferson street intersection.)
3. Continue on Jefferson street 1.0 miles through the town square. The church is on the right, located 1 block past the town square.
Directions from Decatur, AL
1. From town, drive North on US-31 for approximately 13 miles.
2. Take the right side exit ramp and turn left onto US-72 West at the end of the ramp.
3. Continue on US-72 West for 1.0 miles and turn right onto Jefferson street. (A steel railroad bridges crosses over US-72 just prior to the intersection.)
4. Continue on Jefferson Street 1.0 miles through the town square. The church is on the right, located 1 block past the town square.
You will find us at the Grey Arrow on the map to the left. (The map below shows our coordinates because the street address on online standardized maps does not exactly correlate to our location.)